The cost of the course is USD 400
Professional exam Compulsory subjects – Global Strategy & Leadership
Global Strategy and Leadership is the capstone subject for the CPA Program. This subject consolidates and builds on the learnings candidates have gained in the other three compulsory subjects: Ethics and Governance, Financial Reporting and Strategic Management Accounting. In the increasingly complex business environment in which organisations operate, characterised by change, uncertainty and escalating competition, the disciplines of strategy and leadership have become critical to successful organisational performance.
The classes will commence
First semester – 3rd week of January
Second semester – 1st week of June
The details of the subject can be found by clicking here
Click here to find the details of the class schedule
The course will include the following
- Live online classes – 24
- Pre-recorded content
- Exam questions
- Pass cards
- CPA support slides
- Exam guide & videos
- Student counsellor
The Global Strategy and Leadership exam comprises a combination of multiple choice and extended response questions.
On completion of this subject, you should be able to:
- understand the role of the accountant in the development and implementation of strategy
- use analytical tools and models to analyse the industry and the market in which an organisation operates
- use analytical tools and models to understand and measure the performance of the organisation
- use business information for decision-making from an organisational perspective
- identify and explain the key challenges faced in the implementation of strategy and the role of the accountant in the implementation and leadership functions
- consolidate the understanding of strategy and leadership concepts through the use of real-world examples integrated throughout the material, and apply these concepts to business case scenarios through the use of a case studies
- apply skills in thinking strategically and formulating broad strategies for consideration and application in their organisational environment.
The subject is divided into seven modules.
The “weighting” column in the following table provides an indication of the emphasis placed on each module in the exam, while the “proportion of study time” column is a guide for you to allocate your study time for each module and analysis of the pre-seen exam case studies.
|Module||Recommended proportion of study time %||Weighting %|
|1. An introduction to strategy and leadership||10||10|
|2. Understanding the external environment||15||15|
|3. Understanding the internal environment||15||15|
|4. Product and market development||15||15|
|5. Developing the strategic plan||15||15|
|6. Strategy implementation||15||15|
|7. Leading the strategy||15||15|